Parent Survey Results
We are actively encrouaging parents to take the Ofsted Parent View survey during Parents' Evening events with the aim of increasing participation in providing feedback about the school. This information is annonymous and results can be accessed by anyone at any time through their website. If you are yet to complete the survey, please click on the image above and follow the steps to create an account.
On average, only 2.9% of parents of other schools nationally take part in the survey, compared to 57% of Allerton Grange parents.
**Figures based on 652 responses, up until 24-01-2018.
1. My child is happy at this school - 96% Agreed or Strongly Agreed (89% nationally)
2. My child feels safe at this school - 96% Agreed or Strongly Agreed (91% nationally)
3. My child makes good progress at this school - 92% Agreed or Strongly Agreed (85% nationally)
4. My child is well looked after at this school - 93% Agreed or Strongly Agreed (88% nationally)
5. My child is taught well at this school - 93% Agreed or Strongly Agreed (84% nationally)
6. My child receives appropriate homework for their age - 86% Agreed or Strongly Agreed (81% nationally)
7. This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved - 88% Agreed or Strongly Agreed (81% nationally)
8. This school deals effectively with bullying - 77% Agreed or Strongly Agreed, plus 14% said they didn't know (66% nationally)
9. This school is well led and managed - 89% Agreed or Strongly Agreed (81% nationally)
10. This school responds well to any concerns I raise - 84% Agreed or Strongly Agreed (77% nationally)
11. I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress - 92% Agreed or Strongly Agreed (83% nationally)
12. Would you recommend this school to another parent? - 90% said 'Yes' (85% nationally)
Local Authority - "Safe, Supportive, Diverse"
Thank you to everyone who has responded so far. We value your role in helping to continue our rapid progress.