Choosing the right secondary school for your son or daughter is always a challenging task. We understand that. Increasingly, we are seen as the first choice school for our local community; there is a waiting list for places in each year group.
At Allerton Grange School, we provide you with a wide variety of opportunities to visit, find out more about our ethos and what we can offer your child.
- Informal coffee mornings run throughout the year. Drop in to chat to staff and students and ask any questions you may have.
- Parent Information Evenings occur in the late summer term and in September. Head teacher, Mr Roper, will deliver a presentation about our school, with the opportunity to ask questions to staff and students afterwards. There is an opportunity to tour the school.
- Open Evening takes place on 27th September 2017. See all of our departments in action and hear Mr Roper’s presentation.
- Open Mornings are held in late September and early October. This is an opportunity to find out more about the school, take a tour with some students and see the school day in progress. You are welcome to drop into lessons with your guides.
- Events occur throughout the year to which students from our feeder primary schools and their parents are invited. Leaflets are sent home in book bags with further information.
You are welcome to visit us as often as you wish; please contact us if you have any individual requirements.