There are currently 10 library Helping Hands students.
They have a wide range of duties and responsibilities; the library runs very smoothly because of the extra support they provide.
Main duties include:
- Returning books to the shelves
- Tidying the Book shelves
- Sorting out book displays
- Sorting the newspapers
- Taking Book Reservations and letters to Form Trays
- Helping other students find books or use the computers
- Keeping the library looking tidy and welcoming for all students
Malaika K, 7G3 says “I have made new friends since helping in the library.”
Hifza I, 7G2 says “It is good helping in the library. I can see which books are popular with other students.”
Faheem K, 7A5 says “I enjoy wearing my Helping Hands badge. People know that I will help them.”