School Gateway App
Online Parent App – keep track of your child at school!
As part of our ongoing drive to help parents stay informed of what’s happening at school, you can now use the free parent portal, School Gateway.
By using School Gateway you will be able to:
- View behaviour and achievement information
- View timetable data
- Check and update the contact details that our school holds for you
- Find useful school details such as telephone numbers
- View details of any medical conditions that our school has on record
- View reports (only during the weeks when reports are sent home)
You can register for an account on the School Gateway website www.schoolgateway.com where you will be able to view the desktop version. Alternatively, you may wish to download the free smartphone app - available on Apple and Android supported devices. Just search for and install “School Gateway” from your app store. All you need to register is the e-mail address and mobile number that we have on record for you.
*** We’re aiming to get 50% of parents using the app – please help us achieve this ***
If you have problems activating your account or logging in, it may be because the school doesn’t have your current email and mobile phone number on record. Please contact the school and we’ll update the details on our system.
We hope that you find School Gateway a valuable way to keep track of your child at school!