- About us
- School Information
- Year 12
- Year 13
- Main School Site
- Next Steps
- Farsley Celtic Academy
Within the sixth form we recognise the importance of setting an example to younger students in school and the surrounding community. We ask that our sixth form students adhere to the following guidelines.
- Lanyards must be worn at all times
- Track suit/jogging bottoms and shorts are not permitted.
- Ripped jeans are not allowed
- Skirts should be modest – just above knee length or below
- Shoulders and midriffs should be covered
- Facial piercings are not allowed
- Hats and coats should not be worn when in school
- We also ask that students have natural hair tones.